[Pro] Esperanto template Exhibio Slide Show Not responsive

The gallery does not fit the device??? I used your template… The exhibio slideshow is not responsive?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Patrick,

Are you using the latest version of Exhibeo (v1.1.3)? I know that some earlier versions did not output responsive Slide-themed sliders.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Yes I am using 1.1.3 of Exhibio

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Huh. Two few things to check:

1. Select the Exhibeo item in Freeway, and look at the inspector. The width should be set to 100%.
  2. Right-click on the Exhibeo item in Freeway, and choose Extended. Is there anything is the <div style> tab? There shouldn’t be.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Yes it is set at 100% and set to extended with nothing in the TAB.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Welp, I’m fresh out of ideas. For some reason, the JeweleryGloveandPolishingClothSlideShow element, which I think correlates to the action-item in Freeway, has a width of 1200px set through the style attribute, which is overriding the 100% set through the inspector.

'fraid I can’t help you on this one. You may want to reach out to Softpress support directly (this is just a community forum).

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Do the images need to be inline before making a slideshow?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

The images themselves are already inline (however, you can’t even control this – all of that is handled by Exhibeo, so there’s no use worrying about it). The important thing is that the Exhibeo Import action item is inline, and from looking at your source code, it is, so this isn’t the problem,

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I did send a message to Softpress, i will update you. I did a new slideshow but it did the same bad responsive behavior…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Have a look at the item id=“ShowcaseWrapper” in the Inspector.

Does it have a fixed height/width?

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank You,
Fixed(%)
Fixed

I tried all the different combinations…

Patrick

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hmm - I’ve never used Exhibeo but try the following:

In Exhibeo, under help, run the install FW action. Apparently you have an older action-version (1.0.3) running (should be 1.0.6)

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

… and by the way a word to the developers:

There is absolutely NO reason, why the “Exhibeo Import DIV” collapses to nil and nothing just by removing the w/h attributes to available and flexible. In a flexible world, this buddy doesn’t really require both attributes at all.

Could you have a look or even fix this, pretty similar to the pass-through image behavior, please? Just for the WYSIWYG pleasant, perhaps.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thomas You are the Best! We love Badenweiler and Bad Krozigen! We live between Switzerland and New York.

Thank you for helping me, that was 1 week of stupidity…

Vielen Dank!

Patrick

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

You mean you shuttle? That’s cool - sounds delightful. Both cities are about 2 hours from me but I never visited them (it’s behind the mountains :slight_smile: direction to Mulhouse). I’m more A81 oriented between lake of constance and Stuttgart (theSwabian).

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

My wife was born in Koln. Her Father is from Dortmund and Mother from Dresden.

I love German women, the Very best!

Thank you for your assistance.

Patrick

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks, Thomas!
I had the same problem and was trying to fix it for many hours and found the solution here. My Exhibeo action was also outdated

Best regards,
Marcus

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden