[Pro] Exhibeo and transition effect action

Hi.
If, on a page with transition effect action applied on some graphic and html blocks, I import a xb.export thing (Exhibeo), ALL the transition effects are neutralized and the entire page opens instantly. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

On 10 Nov 2018, at 19:00, Oli Loste email@hidden wrote:

If, on a page with transition effect action applied on some graphic and html blocks, I import a xb.export thing (Exhibeo), ALL the transition effects are neutralized and the entire page opens instantly. Is there a way to solve this problem?

It’s possible that there is a JavaScript conflict between the Exhibeo gallery and the transition effect Action.

It might be worth reposting this question on FreewayTalk in case there’s anyone there who can answer it. Which transition effect Action are you using?

Jeremy

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Sorry for the delay. I use Transition effect.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

The Prototype and jQuery JavaScript libraries conflict with each other, which is why you’re seeing this problem, Transition FX uses Prototype while Exhibeo uses jQuery.

jQuery does have an option for working in a non-conflicting way but it looks like making your Exhibeo gallery use this would require substantial find-and-replace that might be more involved than simply finding-and-replacing everything.

I don’t really know a lot about Prototype and jQuery but as Jeremy suggested, you might be able to get some information from people more knowledgeable about this by reposting on the FreewayTalk list. Or someone there may know about an alternative Action to Transition FX that does play nice with Exhibeo.

Simon

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden