[Pro] Exhibeo & Google Chrome

Hi there,

If you view my website on Google Chrome, there is an issue that exists where between the slides, the transitions, go a little crazy it seems. It’s not as smooth as the intended result is/should be. Any ideas?

Thank you!

http://www.yuskophotography.com

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I checked this with safari and chrome side by side and they look identical… can you describe what you are getting
kind regards max

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Exhibeo 1 never was as good as they said it was … the same for Ex2; utter garbage. At the release of Ex1 it wasn’t even close to the competition. Ex2 only brought a different UI, but worse results. They pulled the plug on Softpress before any bug fix was done.

I’ve found my perfect set of tools. That’ll be my advise; get yourself a decent set of apps.

– Richard

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

I think I’ve figured it out… Just some of the transitions don’t work well on Chrome for Windows for some reason… For example (if you really care to see it) my home page I updated to a diff transition which doesn’t have this problem. Go to my landscapes page, and the transition in the slideshow freaks out between slides. I’ll just update to use the transition on my home page.

BTW - Richard - What else is out there that provides similar free form design and customization for web design? I was looking at Adobe’s product but I really hate the creative cloud concept of paying for it… For some odd reason I like managing the page myself over using templates online.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden