[Pro] Exhibeo Import JavaScript Error

30 is all you are getting? Even tho they claimed about 500 is the limit, I found that I am getting about 250 for the maximum.

It may be more about total file size than it is about just the total number of images. You may have to play with the dimension/resolution of the images you are dropping into Exhibeo to process. I plan on doing that with my next photo session. Currently I had been exporting my images for web upload at 72 res and 1600 pixel long edge. About 230 pictures in the Thumblie theme results in a Exhibeo Export file around 65MB and it imported that no problem. I tried a gallery of 267 images and it gave me the error.

The limit is not coming from Exhibeo but rather from the Freeway Action I think wanting to error on the larger import files.

This is my follow up response from Softpress Support … “Thanks for getting back to us with your findings. I can see that we need to run some tests to see what the limit is (if there is a particular fixed limit, which I was originally told was a particular number of images) or whether it depends on the file sizes of the imported images. It is very unusual for customers to request the need to build such large galleries (though I can certainly understand the requirement in your case). It is, however, worth bearing in mind that there may be some loading time issues (as the code required to handle hundreds of images loads before the functionality starts to work) – so splitting a huge single gallery into multiple galleries of a more manageable size is usually advisable.”

So that is what I did, being a wedding photographer and wanting to get 1000 images into a gallery, I had to break that down into 5 separate galleries and put each of those into the same webpage for the client. Still a large file site page but it works … so far.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: