[Pro] Exhibeo Upgrade

I purchased exhibeo from the Apple App Store. How do I upgrade to V2?

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Contact Softpress support and they’ll email you asking for proof of purchase, then send you a link.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

RE ::: “Contact Softpress support and they’ll email you asking for proof of purchase, then send you a link.” <<< VERY INTERESTING REPLY SINCE I GOT THIS REPLY THIS MORNING …
RE ::: "Exhibeo 2 was completely written from scratch and has had a huge amount of new fixes used within it, which has meant that our Sales and Marketing department consider it’s effectively a new app – so I’m afraid there is no upgrade path from the original Exhibeo (1) to Exhibeo 2.

Sorry about that."

… and so my obvious question is, what is going on … are you taking your loyal customers for hike? … NOT NICE …

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Hi guys,

Jan, I’m sorry that we’ve disappointed you.

Our aim with Exhibeo is to keep the price of each version as low as possible for everyone, a move that Apple actively encouraged developers to adopt. Personally I think this is a fair model and works well for both developers and customers. You don’t have the initial high costs of buying into an application and it helps us keep doing what we’re doing.

Jon, if you bought Exhibeo after December 10th then send a screenshot of it in your list of purchases in the App Store (so we can see the date) and we’ll send you a serial number for v2.

Cheers,
Joe

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Joe,

I was in exactly the same situation (purchased Exhibeo back in January 2016) and decided to contact Softpress support for the above update.

June 22 2016 - Sent Freeway support an email with proof of purchase, orginal reciepts etc
June 24 2016 - Recieved a reply from James Bairstow who sent me a download link for Exhibeo 2
(I tried clicking on the download link, and it didn’t work)
June 24 2016 - Replied to James’ email indicating the link didn’t work
June 24 2016 - Recieved a reply back from James saying they were looking into it

June 29 2016 - Emailed James to get an update (but no reply)

2 and a half weeks later…

4 July - Sent James another email (but still no reply)

To this day I still have not recieved a response of any kind from anyone??..which is a great shame as I’ve been a registered user of Freeway Pro for many years and up until now their support has been fine.

Regards
Kam

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden