[Pro] Exhibeo with Backdraft Fixed Header

Hi all,

I’m using Backdraft and have just installed an Exhibeo2 slideshow ‘Thumblie’ onto the home page.

As I have a backdraft fixed header, when I scroll down the page, the content generally goes behind the header which is great.
However, the exhibeo slideshow goes over the top of the header. This also affects the CSS menu drop downs which can’t be seen in full due to the slideshow hiding the bottom options under the ‘help’ option.

I think this may be something to do with ‘Z index’? Not sure.

Any help would be appreciated before I pull out my remaining bit of hair.

Many thanks,

Neil

eye style uk . com

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

For once I can probably help.

Select your slideshow item, or container - then from the Item menu, choose ‘Send to back’

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Neil,

Select the fixedHeaderWrapper element using the sidebar. Now, got to Item > Extended in the menubar, and switch over to the <div style> tab. In there, add a entry with z-index as the name, and 100 as the value.

‘Send to back’ won’t work in the scenario because you are using inflow construction.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

On 12 May 2016, 12:48 pm, Caleb Grove wrote:

‘Send to back’ won’t work in the scenario because you are using inflow construction.

Damn!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Grant,

Thanks for your response, I’m sorry your advice wasn’t quite what was needed.

Caleb,

Great stuff, thanks very much, superb as always. I hope I’m doing your backdraft system justice. It is awesome.

Thanks again,
Neil

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden