[Pro] exhibit bloxx archiving

I can’t link an example as this has to to with exhibit files and not the galleries.

I archive old jobs to free up computer space and in general when revisited they work fine.

With exhibit files when I reopen they say file not found for all the images because it seems only to locate files by the original path. The images are gone and especially annoying is the loss of captions as they have to be retyped and seem to disappear with the images.

I have “copied” a backup back on to the original computer before opening but this doesn’t seem to help.

It seems I must keep these files on the computer that created them if I want to edit them? Any answers?

The output exhibit galleries back up and are retrievable and reusable but as far as I know are not editable. We need to modify captions.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Freeway works in a similar fashion, remembering the location of where files were when they were linked.

I have adopted the same approach to Exhibeo as I have with Freeway-- I create a folder for the Exhibeo project then copy all the images I end up using to that folder. That way, when that project folder is unarchived or restored, all the images can be found by the app right there.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: