[Pro] Exporting Freeway site to upload

Hi Waltd and Jeremy.
Thank you for the speedy reply I have located the site folder but as Jeremy says there seems to a ton more stuff in the site folder than in the folder I uploaded the last time.

When I did as Jeremy suggested and selected (file copy) it created a much smaller folder that looks as if it has the same amount of stuff as the folder I uploaded the last time and that worked the only problem I had was that my hosting provider had to add a .htaccess file for me for the site to work?
Also when I save the site as a file copy it prompts you to enter the URL of the website, is that important? I didn’t enter the URL and it still created the folder.

Can you both confirm that that is the best way to save the site and then upload it?
The last time I used FileZilla to upload the site does that support SFTP or FTPS? I also just checked the tutorial with my hosting provider (Hostinger) and they only mention using FileZilla and FTP.
Thanks again for your speedy replies and any other advice you have would be great.
Thanks Victor

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: