[Pro] Exporting Freeway site to upload

Hi Jeremy.
Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you both for your help and advice.

I have a business account with Hostinger which is better that Premium so I don’t see any problem with uploading the site and I will get on to their support as to the best way to upload the new version of the site using FTPS or SFTP.
I also think I can upload the site using the (File Manager) in my account as the folder I exported using the (File copy) in Freeway is only 8.6mb.
as it is not a very complicated site.
Do you think that would be an easier method than using FileZilla?

I’m not sure how to do with the (File Manager) it as in do I delete all the files of the old site first and then upload the new version or if I upload the new version of the site will that automatically overwrite the existing files?
Any advice on this would be great and I can also contact their support to find out the best way to do it.

Lastly how is Xway doing or are you still developing that and would there be anyway to import my old freeway site into Xway and would there be any advantage in doing this?
I use wordpress now for all my new sites but I have always been a fan of Freeway and have used it from when it was first developed (Version 3 I think) until it was no longer supported.
Again thank you for your help and advice.
Victor (Long time Freeway fan)

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: