[Pro] Fading Text

I’m trying to duplicate the fading sequence of text like in the example. I’m not sure where to look. Is this a graphic image that’s revolving or text?

Thanks

http://celticharpmusic.com/userpages/home.aspx

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

It is a Flash movie.

Try the one of the following actions

Target Show/Hide with Sequence Timer

News Cycle

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I’m pretty new to this. I’ve never used Target Show Hide Layer before and am having a few issues. For my fading text, I’ve created files in Photoshop with my text and a transparent background.

When I import these into a graphic box in FW6, the graphic box is actually on top of another graphic box which contains a jpg.

The Show/hide effect is also affecting the jpg which is in the background. I only had the fading text graphic box selected when I applied this action.

Also the transparent background in my photoshop image, isn’t 100& transparent in FW. I’ve tried using PSD and GIF image formats.
Any ideas?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Use Html layered containers with real text (better for SEO) then there wont be any image issues.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Dave,

Thank you for your help. It’s working now.

I watched the Freeway Video tutorial for this action over and over again. Since he used a graphic box in this vid, I thought that was the correct choice. As soon as you suggested using an html, everything worked.

Best,
JT

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden