[Pro] Freeway 7 file not opening

Hello David,

Thanks for this. I leaned early on regards the perils of copy/paste and drag/drop of graphics so I don’t do it. I always import them and now working with responsive layouts appreciate the benefits of better practise regards pass through graphics.
With Freeway 7 I feel like I have been a bit tentative in how I do things as I feel its a bit buggy and prone to oft unexpected changes to pages etc.

Thanks for the offer David. Really appreciate it.
However Tim Plumb had contacted me and he downloaded a copy of the file, opened it and I have it now opened and have found all the stuff I thought I was about to lose. I am so very grateful for this support. A huge thank you for that Tim.

I shall dig through the file and see if there are any obvious issues with missing or corrupted graphics or fonts.

I guess my workflow would now need to include saving all the work, closing the file and then reopening it so that I have the latest version backed up rather than the earlier version. It might be an additional step but maybe give me the security that I may be able to avoid this scenario happening again.

I also realise that I think I have Freeway 7 installed on my rarely used laptop and should maybe just try opening any future problematic files on that.

Everyday is a school day!

Thanks again for the support from freeway talk forum users. I am indebted to all who offer such support.

Anthony

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: