[Pro] Freeway 7 file not opening

Hello again Walter,

Thanks for the above explanation.

This has happened now 4 times with different files since I began using Freeway 7. On two of the occasions I had contacted Keith at Softpress who asked me to send the file through to him which he managed to open and send back to me.

This way I managed to retain the days work which wasn’t of course saved in the backup copy.

Now that that support is no longer there I have tried another strategy. As the issue appears to be a corrupt font or file then I removed all the files from the site folder to see if the file would open up and alert me to the missing files and then maybe I could reconnect them. But the file still doesn’t open.

I am surprised that none else appears to have had this issue.

Yesterday I was in the middle of a lot of things with this particular file so I really would like to see if there was anyone who might be able to open this file and send it back to me at all? I could send it via any means which suited.

I know its a big favour to ask but I am hoping it will be a quicker possible solution then expending a whole day redoing what I’d already done.

Thanks for your time

Anthony

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: