[Pro] Freeway 7 pro Crashes on opening mobile: 320 breakpoint

Hi,
I’ve been trying to reset current media type for each breakpoints.
Done it for each breakpoint but mobile: 320.
It’s the only one left displaying a dot; but every time I try to open it so to reset it Freeway crushes.
Please help, I’m just a step away to publish the web…
Thank you,
Simone

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Have you tried “Publish Everything” (by holding down the control key while you publish)? Or “Save As” to create a new perhaps less troublesome file. One or the other might clear up the crashing problem.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

At this point in its long and storied life, just about the only thing that can crash Freeway reliably is a corrupt image file (external) or a bad font. Bad fonts are really few and far between, so the best place to look is to your images. One way to narrow this down is to open the Edit Resources dialog and choose Resample All. This forces Freeway to go through all of the external graphics placed within your layout, and re-read their source file, updating the document’s cache of these images in the process.

Walter

On Feb 21, 2016, at 11:54 AM, Peter Laundy email@hidden wrote:

Have you tried “Publish Everything” (by holding down the control key while you publish)? Or “Save As” to create a new perhaps less troublesome file. One or the other might clear up the crashing problem.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thanks a lot Peter & waltd, in the end I solved it by erasing the whole mobile:320 brakpoint and creating a new one.
Still, can’t understand how to create a proper view on a mobile. If I just work on that breakpoint by moving and changing elements, most of them affects the other breakpoints… I won’t touch it now and study a bit more. Thanks again!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden