[Pro] Freeway 7 Templates

I would check to make sure that you have the most recent version of Exhibeo.

The problem depends on how you define the problem…

1. either the image should fill the available area created by making the page wider
  2. or it should not grow larger but stay centered in the available area.

The answer to either lies in the Exhibeo/Freeway generated css file slide-styles.css for the item #m6_exhibid.

1. deleting the rule max-width: 1767px will make the slide expand to fit the available width, or
  2. adding the rule margin: 0 auto; will center the slide regardless of the available width.

You should pick and try just one solution.

The #m6_exhibid element is created automatically by Freeway and Exhibeo… from the Exhibeo Import action that in your file has been named m6 in the Freeway workspace. I am not familiar with the template, so I don’t know for sure what combination of efforts created the problem. It is likely the template author and the Exhibeo team did not anticipate something the other had done, and likely some future version of either will take that into account. I understand you may not be comfortable with code (or that you may expect that you shouldn’t be required to tamper with it) but the easiest solution to your problem is as I’ve outlined.

PS, rather than piggy-backing onto this thread, you probably should have made it a new thread in the Exhibeo forum.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: