[Pro] Freeway Alternative - Mobirise

Todd, I actually read a comparison just last night which, in summary, said “there’s not much difference” and “it’s boils down to personal preference.” It was a very lengthy and detailed comparison, but in the end, that’s what it said.

But my previous post still stands. My previous post should not be interpreted as something limited to a Bootstrap versus Foundation comparison alone. When I ask a developer what sets their app apart from others, I am not asking for badmouthing of competitive apps. I am asking for “lesser known facts that differentiate the app.” If such info cannot be provided, regardless of reason, then of course my inquisitive mind wonders why. And then I proceed to ask the same question of a developer of another app; and if they answer me, I will naturally feel drawn toward their app a bit more for the sheer reason my query was at least in part satisfied.

I hold no animosity toward any developer, regardless of whether they answer my “what differentiates your app?” query. But those who do answer, without badmouthing of course, get a plus in my book because they are aiding me and others in making a very difficult decision on what app we should choose to replace Freeway.

Thanks,

James

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: