[Pro] Freeway Alternative part 2 (Muse).

Hi Neil, your infos about Muse are very useful. Thank you. I already thought that using different external „widgets“ could be a problem. Before I start with trial and error, I better ask if there are infos/hints out there, which widgets match best. Can you recommend one or more resource(s)?
I came across muse-themes, what do you think?

Another matter, the build in forms, lights boxes, combination elements (how are these called?),… in Muse are not yet „truly“ responsive (you must change their design at every breakpoint), which I find quite poor. I would have expected that they are further developed. Perhaps they will soon? I have found some external resources/widgets that are though….

When even Adobe as very big business is just about to provide more and more „responsive details“ finally now in Muse, than I must say that Softpress with FW has made an excellent job! Interesting.

Great to share some matters about Muse here!

Thank you,
Hanna

"Regarding widgets, be very careful what you use together. You’ll often find one vendors widget clash with another. Even Muse-themes offers advice on a clashes between a number of its own widgets. And on a personally level I wouldn’t use Qooqee as their widget licence is just plain bonkers. "

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: