[Pro] FREEWAY BACK

Andries, I agree Muse is excellent. And since I had a client with a data base style website where they needed to have customer login pages, payments etc., and they also wanted to update sections themselves, I found an excellent add-on that actually allows you to build a site in Muse and then utilize the CMS and database features of Wordpress (without knowing anything about Wordpress). It was a perfect match for this client since their old site was Wordpress and they were used to that interface. There are add-ons for just about anything you might want to do…(including site search and responsive tables James).

The subscription objection is just so lame. We all spend money for software. Guarantee the next version of FW will not be cheap. And this way you are always using the most up-to-date version by a great software company. To turn your nose up just because of the payment method seems silly to me.

I am on a program with Adobe where I get ALL of their software…all of their programs…not just Muse, but photoshop, illustrator, indesign, Muse, Premier…and dozens of other great, powerful programs for one low monthly fee. It is an excellent deal, and with the power of these programs I have been able to move ahead with my business. It pays for itself over and over again each day.

No, I am not a paid spokesman for Adobe, but for many of us who already use their programs, it just makes sense.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: