[Pro] Freeway not importing Exhibeo export files

A year ago I created a portfolio featuring several Exhibeo galleries (“Force” theme).

I want to replace several them with updated images but when I import the Exhibeo file into Freeway it doesn’t show the images, I just get the question mark in a small blue square.

I have checked and rechecked and the settings have not changed at all.

Any clues?

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I get the same problem-- a bunch of empty image boxes with the question mark icon. Any ideas?

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

I switched back to using Exhibeo v1 and it worked fine.

No idea why, but must have been an issue with Exhibeo v2.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Actually, I think I just solved it. I selected Help > Install Exhibeo Action for Freeway and it installed an updated action that seems to work properly.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

I have Exhibeo 2 and on Sierra. Can build the gallery ok and export to Freeway but when I try to import into Freeway using the Exhibeo import action the file I need to import is grayed out. Have tried the above but nothing works so at the moment Exhibeo is useless. This means I can neither add new galleries or amend existing ones.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

I’m using El Capitan so I can’t comment on Sierra (about to upgrade to Sierra so a bit nervous). Are you sure you installed the Exhibeo 2 Action from the Help menu in Exhibeo 2? I had the Exhibeo 1 Action which is what caused all the mischief I mentioned.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

On 17 Mar 2017, 6:21 pm, Richard Cacciato wrote:

I’m using El Capitan so I can’t comment on Sierra (about to upgrade to Sierra so a bit nervous). Are you sure you installed the Exhibeo 2 Action from the Help menu in Exhibeo 2? I had the Exhibeo 1 Action which is what caused all the mischief I mentioned.

Oh yes it is installed. Before updating the OS it was working fine using El Capitan and Exhibeo 2. So far everything apart from Exhibeo is working but have had to stop trying to use it until there is an update or solution that will make it work again. I’m suprised there hasn’t been un update to solve this.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

OK David. Maybe I’ll hold off on upgrading to Sierra then. Thanks.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

I seem to have solved this problem. Normally I export my Exhibeo gallery from Exhibeo to the place it will be stored and then import this file into Freeway from File/import. This is where the Exhibeo file is grayed out.

However if you export your Exhibeo file to Freeway in the same way but the open the Actions window, i.e Window/Actions and then on the Actions pane use the drop down menu by the ‘Exhibeo output file’ heading to find your export it is not grayed out and will work normally.

Hope this works for as it does for me. Importing has always had two options and both worked but now just this one way.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden