[Pro] Getting a ghosted image

I just upgraded to el Capitan which might be the reason. If you go to the very bottom of the page you will see the bottom logos have a slight ghosted image just below them. All I did is “move” the graphic on the page and a ghosted image stayed in place. Never have seen this before. It can be seen across platforms and browsers.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5048027/Screen%20Shot%202015-10-01%20at%2012.02.02%20PM.png

http://www.abcardio.org/awards

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Also, I am unable to select that ghosted image to work with it.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I really don’t know what to say about this. Or, maybe, how to say anything about this.

What I can say, having looked at the html output, is that you have-- in several places-- duplicate content. It’s not limited to the one graphic… it is also text and other images and text.

I can’t speak to OS X Captain & Tennille, but it looks to me like perhaps you have copy-dragged some items or otherwise duplicated them in place. This is the only explanation that makes sense-- short of you suffering from multiple designer personality disorder or having a secret evil twin.

What makes it so hard to diagnose is that page is so very full of stuff… you may want to work on a copy so you can eliminate things which may be covering up other things which is what the problem seems to be (I say it like that because I started removing things and that is when I found other things behind them).

Anyway, that’s about all I think I can say about this, so…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks. Yep, lots of updates and it is one large page. I will stop duplicating. I went to an old copy and got rid of it.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Not saying this is it - but sometimes one can find duplications from the Master Page and individual pages. Deleting the doubled items from the individual page and using “reapply master” will resolve this.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden