[Pro] Getting Browser to Work in Program

I rebuilding my clients site to make it up to date. When I hit the browser button to see what the site would look like, a pop up window comes up to choose something? When I go into applications to choose a browser app, they are all greyed out. This action never happened before, the site would show up in the browser. What is going on?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Your preferences may have been corrupted, or the installed browsers may have changed. Choose Preview in Browser / Browser Setup. You should see a list of previously-configured browsers. You my delete the non-working ones there, and then click New to add each one you’d like to use. Navigate in the resulting Finder “File open” browser to your Applications folder, and choose your desired browsers. Be sure to check your sites in a range of different engines.

Walter

On May 6, 2020, at 10:49 AM, StevenHans Lindner email@hidden wrote:

I rebuilding my clients site to make it up to date. When I hit the browser button to see what the site would look like, a pop up window comes up to choose something? When I go into applications to choose a browser app, they are all greyed out. This action never happened before, the site would show up in the browser. What is going on?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options