[Pro] Getting the head and body code correct with new Adobe Animate 2017?

The subject just about says it all.

I really do not understand any code and depend on programs like this and Photoshop to get what I do done. Got a HTML5 slideshow that I made with Adobe Animate CC 2017 and it plays OK for now, rough draft, on my Mac, when I tell Animate to play the animation on a web browser.

When I was last using the beta version of Edge Animate the code was rather simple that I had to paste into Freeway Pro to make this to work. Now the code seems rather extreme and the program is so new, there are no tutorials that I have yet to find that tell you how to edit this to embed into your own website and server?

Is there someone that can write some kind of a “template” for me and others that are trying to figure this all out please?

Oh WOW!!! I am very close to having this right. When I go to http://lightning-mobile.com/LM-Front-Page-Banner-Draft01.html it works! So I just need to learn how to wrestle it into Freeway Pro 7 please.

TIA,
R

When this is done correctly, the text is supposed to be read by the net/search engines!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Actually this is a little weird now. It actually only works OK in Google’s Chrome, Epic and Opera, it won’t work in Firefox, and it works only partly in Safari and Omniweb.

Odd that it will work in Epic and not Firefox.

I think the answer is somewhere in that code and it needs to be edited a little. (But then again, what do I know?)

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

When this is done correctly, the text is supposed to be read by the net/search engines!

While I can’t help you out here, I’m questioning this. I mean - the expected readable content is part of the delivered JS (LM-Front-Page-Banner-Draft01.js to be precise) which somehow makes it reachable/readable. But more on an executive rather than the semantical way. But I certainly may fail. As well as I may fail saying, that things like these have nothing to do with web design. But this is just a personal thing. Probably there are better ways mesmerizing an audience.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

The client wants a full size “talking” slideshow, as in a slideshow that will create readable text to the internet. Adobe was claiming to be able to do a couple years ago with Edge Animate and now they are saying this with the new Animate CC 2017, so I am trying to give it a try.

Is there someone that can please help with editing the HTML correctly so that I can put it inside a Freeway Pro 7 webpage?

Thanks ever so much in advance!

Robert

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden