[Pro] Google Adwords Call Tracking?

I have a prospective client who’s using a company called NetSearch Direct for PPC marketing. Although I have handle Facebook advertising for several clients, I don’t have any experience with Google Adwords.

When I logged into the NetSearch Direct dashboard, the interface seems similar to Google Analytics, but clearly it is NetSearch Direct’s own implementation.

With all the privacy laws that are in place, I was a little shocked that the NetSearch Direct dashboard actually had recorded conversations that were made to my client whenever somebody clicked on the phone number in his Google Adwords ad.

So here are my questions:

1. Is this recording being made by Google or NetSearch Direct? Does anyone have a link where I can learn more about this technology and how it works?
  2. How do these third-party companies get paid? Are they sharing the profits with Google or do they charge a fee for managing the account?
  3. Is there anything that NetSearch Direct can offer my client, other than their custom dashboard, that I can’t through Google’s own tools?

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: