[Pro] Google Fonts

Hey All,

A couple of Google Fonts Questions:

What happens in a page where you have a mixture … for example Open Sans (normal: 400) and also Opens Sans (Bold:700) - Is it a matter of having two lines of code with the two different sizes in the before</head markup ??
e.g.

1. Does Freeway except this code above without any editing from me ? i.e. if the font name has a space?

2. IN the Alterntive fonts section - Integrate the fonts into your CSS - Does it have to be exactly like it is written ? e.g ‘Poiret One’, cursive; ? as other fonts in this section are without the apostrophes ?

I have used google fonts for some time now and have used the freeway guides, all has worked however when I use the same fonts but different sizes it gets a bit messy!

Thanks
Steve

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Rather than two lines you could use…

1. Does Freeway except this code above without any editing from me ? i.e. if the font name has a space?

2. IN the Alterntive fonts section - Integrate the fonts into your CSS - Does it have to be exactly like it is written ? e.g ‘Poiret One’, cursive; ? as other fonts in this section are without the apostrophes ?

I have used google fonts for some time now and have used the freeway guides, all has worked however when I use the same fonts but different sizes it gets a bit messy!

Thanks
Steve

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

To answer your other two questions:

1. Yes.

2. No. But a few things to know: If the font name has a space in it, it must be wrapped in quotation marks or apostrophes. Also, remove the ending semicolon, as Freeway inserts this for you.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks guys

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden