[Pro] Hmm Thats Not Good

After Some advice… I recently purchased Freeway Pro to build my business website having once used an earlier version…

So I was gutted to find that they have shut down… What do I do?

a) Still use it for now with the view to using another product in the future giving me time to find my way around it… OR

b) Use some other product from the start? If so does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for a similar product

Now I always planned to keep it simple…

c) So if I just use Freeway pro for now, I am having trouble as I can’t find the tutorial links for CCS Menus and how to set up page sizing for different devices. Can anyone give me some working links?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Try Docs - Softpress Talk as your starting point - ignore the warning about the expired certificate, it’s just the sign of things slowly unravelling.

It’s nearly two weeks since the sudden closure of Softpress and still there’s no sign of any information if the company or any of its products have been offered for sale or if some kind of rebirth could be in the works.

Gordon

On 16 Jul 2016, at 7:07pm, Jamie email@hidden wrote:

c) So if I just use Freeway pro for now, I am having trouble as I can’t find the tutorial links for CCS Menus and how to set up page sizing for different devices. Can anyone give me some working links?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options