[Pro] how do i do the following per 3rd party instructions?

I am using a 3rd party software to create an interactive 3d animation within my website. The instructions say I must utilize a ‘public server’ in which I load the files unto. I then would have to use an iframe command to have it embedded to my Freeway Pro website. Here are the instructions:

Uploading to your web site:

Inside your LLAward_scene_VR_VR.19 folder, upload the “files” folder and LLAward_scene_VR_VR.19.html file to a publicly accessible server.

In your webpage where you would like your KeyShotVR to be viewed from, create an

The LLAward_scene_VR_VR.19.html file must be kept in the same directory as the “files” folder.

If you are sharing via email. You will need to send the entire zipped LLAward_scene_VR_VR.19 folder to the end recipient.

For the life of me I can’t get this to work. I can’t figure out how to retrieve the required files from my server?

Please help.

Thanks.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

The first thing you are going to have to work out is to visit the LLAward_scene_VR_VR.19.html page in a browser, at a public URL, and ensure that you can see the animation. Once you have that working, getting it to appear in an iframe in a Freeway-generated page will be a trivial exercise of copying the URL out of your browser and pasting it into the URL field in the iframe Action.

Walter

On Apr 11, 2014, at 3:31 PM, Emanuel wrote:

I am using a 3rd party software to create an interactive 3d animation within my website. The instructions say I must utilize a ‘public server’ in which I load the files unto. I then would have to use an iframe command to have it embedded to my Freeway Pro website. Here are the instructions:

Uploading to your web site:

Inside your LLAward_scene_VR_VR.19 folder, upload the “files” folder and LLAward_scene_VR_VR.19.html file to a publicly accessible server.

In your webpage where you would like your KeyShotVR to be viewed from, create an

upload the “files” folder and LLAward_scene_VR_VR.19.html file to a publicly accessible server.

Use FTP to get the files/folder onto your server.

I can’t figure out how to retrieve the required files from my server?

Where did you create this animation - on your Mac?

If so then you will have to upload them from your Mac to your web server.

If you created them using an online tool can you download them to your Mac first.

A bit more info would be useful.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options