[Pro] html email signature

Has anyone used FW to create an email signature which is then converted to html and used in Apple Mail?
My particularly concern is referencing the logo which by necessity is hosted online somewhere.
If possible, a walkthru would be most helpful.

Thanks!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

action Create Email applied to the page. I have used it to make newsletters, anf for signature as well. The action make absolute links in the file, that link to your logo uploaded to your server. You publish the site like a website to upload the logo and other images, and after, you just need to paste the html in your client email.

In apple mail there is an special file for the signature, is not the html itself like in outlook. Is a bit tricky to change it, and every time I change a signature (once per year…?) I need to find it again in google…

Hope helped you…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Ok, great, will try this.
Yes, I am already aware of the procedure involved in getting the signature into Mail – I have downloaded a video walkthru from You Tube!

Cheers, Nik

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I can send you a link like http://www.faq-mac.com/2012/02/mail-como-insertar-tu-firma-con-imagen-en-apple-mail-osx/ but in spanish…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden