[Pro] importing to Freeway error

Hi, I’m importing a slideshow to Freeway and I can see the thumbnail when I import it but when I click the Browser button to preview the page I get the following error…

Action Exhibeo import el has no properties.

I have no idea what “el” refers to. Accepting the error, I get the message…

Could not complete the ‘Publish Site’ command because a JavaScript error occurred in a Freeway Action. If you republish your site the Action will be ignored.

Any ideas? Thanks

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

I’m having the same problem. Were you able to solve the issue? If so how?

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Check having the latest action version!!!

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Hi
I’m having the same problem.
How do I get the latest Action version?
Best
Heather]

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

There are no options for Install Freeway Action showing in Exhibeo, which is what the KnowledgeBase says to do.
Do I need to delete the old action first to get this to work?
I can’t find any other information, will google more, but would be good if someone can give me a quick answer!
Ta
Heather

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Went to the Exhibeo website but the action there has to be the old one, it’s dated 2013… Grrrrr!!!

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Exhibeo → Help → Install FW Action for Exhibio??? The lastest version number is for me 1.0.6 however I can’t say if it is the lastest one.

Cheers

Thomas

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Thomas,

That doeesn’t work for me. It was the first thing I tried and I get Exhibeo>Help> blank. If I type Action nothing comes up.

I wish it did work though!

Heather

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Heather,

hm - this sounds strange. Assumed using the latest EX version, the dialogue should show up, does it? If not, worth a quick talk to the tower’s support. I am under the impression having heard of this but can’t remember correctly. Report back what the guys said.

Cheers

Thomas

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

I am just wondering, WHY (???) since Freeway Pro v7 is a such a nice piece of software, WHY, there is no improvement for Exhibeo … I am talking improvement which will elevate Exhibeo on very serious presentation software …

You guys, you may call it Exhibeo Pro if you like you can charge 49.00 if you like, but I am sure, that many people will be delighted to own it.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden