[Pro] Inlay questions

Hi Walter,
I got the server changed over to a Linux server for my site and I uploaded the 2 files and changed the name of the _htaccess.txt file to .htaccess. Now it says to test Inlay Client go back to browser and click appropriate link? Where would this link be? I haven’t uploaded my site yet with the Used Boat page that has the Inlay action used on it but I did use the ‘Preview in Browser’ option in Freeway and don’t see anything I’d love to see a “Yay! Your server can reach Inlay.io” but maybe I’m looking in the wrong place?
In my Freeway document I have an html box for the photo and an html box for the description of the boat. I made 3 styles for the description: Headline, Description, Price and applied those.
When I click on the html photo box the Action Window has: Data Source: item2 & Formatting: Markdown, for text description html box it has: Data Source: item 14b3 & Formatting: WYSIWYG.
Is it a simple matter of having to upload the entire site to see that it Inlay is working? How do I set-up log-in and password for my salesman?
Sorry for all the questions!!! Thank you so much for your help!
Misty

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: