[Pro] Inspector Window

I cannot get the Inspector window to appear. Is it hiding some place off the screen? Any suggestions.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

By window I mean palette in Softpress terminology.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Quick way to test this out. Make a new user in System Preferences / Users and Groups, log in as that user, and launch Freeway. If your original user’s preferences are corrupted, leading to the inspector being drawn off-screen, then this should make it visible again. To fix it for your original user, you’ll need to find and delete the Freeway preferences file. Softpress Support can tell you more accurately which one that is – there are several, and I don’t know off-hand which one governs this behavior.

Walter

On Aug 6, 2015, at 7:22 AM, DMcD email@hidden wrote:

By window I mean palette in Softpress terminology.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Nice suggestion. The Inspector palette does appear when I log in as a different user so the preference file is corrupt in my regular account. I will hunt it down. Thank you.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Try lowering your screen resolution and when the windows/palettes are repositioned return to your preferred screen resolution.

Richard

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I’m not sure we have the same problem, but sometimes the Inspector Palette disappears on me also-- all the palettes, actually. Usually when switching apps. Using the Window menu to Hide/Show palettes or individual palettes often resolves the issue.

I’ve had less of this problem once I stopped using the multiple workspaces feature.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Richard, the display resolution trick solved the problem. I switched the setting in System Preference and the Inspector showed up. I put the display back to default and all is working smoothly. Thanks.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

It’s an oldie-but-goodie :slight_smile:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden