[Pro] Is there any way to do this? idea..

Hi all,
I just had an idea and I hope I can explain it.
Is there a way that I can do something on my web page where the students pick or type their name and it stays there for others to see?

let me explain.

On part of my site, I have an area for just 10 students. They all have to watch a certain video and fill out a form. I would love to easily keep track of the ten and which students watched each video.
Is there a way they could either pick their name or type it, then it shows a check mark or something that they watched it so I and the other group in the 10 can see?

not sure if this is clear.
I guess the idea came to me from Facebook where you can see who liked something. I;d like to see who watched the video of the list. I am not concerned that someone will pick or type someone elses name; these are all advanced kids.

Thakns,

Barry

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Barry,

am pretty sure that this has been mentioned elsewhere in other coherences:

While I’m not aware if things like this already exist, I am convinced, that your entire project is better kept in a strong (monolith) CMS surrounding. This basically means, that most of your needs should be put in storage (SQL) and call (PHP/Ajax) dynamic surrounding.

Whatever name this CMS finally will finally have, the add-ons or extensions do those things. So if I where you, I’d preferably invest some time, sitting down a writing up my expectations and needs. Then, in the CMS forums and helping desks, I’d try to figure out what might be possible or not.

Freeway is basically for creating the rock-solid core. It may have much possibilities to embed script by script. Out of experience, it mostly ends up in an incredible mess.

Apologize that it isn’t of tech-specific help.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

thanks for the reply.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden