[Pro] Jeremy, ready for some inspiration?

Ive looked at Pinegrow and its great program and for some it will definitely be the way to go. But I can also say the same about the latest Dreamweaver which uses Brackets which is very good and oddly enough creating complicated nested tables in dreamweaver is very very good compared to other editors. Richard I know you are really enthusiastic about Coffeecup, which I can totally understand. its got a clever way of adding extra functionality via the software add ons.

What I am looking for is probably a little different from most. In fact a modern version of freeway would be fairly close if that freeway allowed me to manipulate the published code a little easier. Richard your idea for the Style editor and site pane is quite similar to how I create/layout my work flow, except for the fact that mines is not built in to freeway as standard and clunky in comparison to what a fully fledged integrated system should be. I am hoping the FW8 if thats what its called is going to be something special rather than a dumbed down version… but I am quietly optomistic that it will be good. As for announcements then I would expect something for some time to come… lets face it…its taken me over two years to reconstruct WebYep. So something as complicated as freeway wont be done quickly.

All the best Max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: