[Pro] Left & Right Col Key Elements?

Hope those tutorials will come.

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

-------- Original message --------
Date:11/12/2014 3:25 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: email@hidden
Subject: Re: [Pro] Left & Right Col Key Elements?
Seems to me we need a TUTORIAL based on a different approach.. one that defines and illustrates fundamentals, like margins, paddings in the several ways they are applied - why, how and result.

Needs to show and explain basic processes in the interplay between right and left columns consistently across all site widths.

At times FW browser results do NOT confirm what appears with the same page/item/setting IN Pro page and preview. This is likely tied to settings (and content) in subtle ways that we can learn to comprehend from a relation perspective not covered in current tutorials.

As a logical thinker - without inner images (instead of one who sees images) - it is essential to understood the inter-relationships. When asked the pro’s will (very helpfully) answer with a to do this or that, which is appreciated.

I suggest a tutorial from a different perspective to compare and apply so it is possible to UNDERSTAND basic RELATIONSHIPS - and the EFFECTS of altering them within the parameters of FWPro 7. To me that is a fundamental structural understanding that can empower more new users of FW7. This is different from a ‘here’s how to build a site tutorial’. It’s can be a key reference on relationships and results.

It can be a reference guide with illustrations for comparisons IN ADDITION TO present ones showing how to do this or that in a site building process. Those tutorials lack the connectivity of the various fundamentals, such as the interactivity of margins, padding, centering, etc. etc.

Anyone interested in this?

tutorials mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

tutorials mailing list
email@hidden

The point is, that all those basics are not restricted to FreewayPro but are very general terms. Furthermore, most of them are described in the manual.

On plus, it requires a minimum of comprehension for code - even in a WYSIWYG surrounding to see and understand what happens and why.

What you are asking for has been ignored by the community for years (even demonized).

In short:

Those video tutorials are already there, however not always exclusively for free. It’s all about best practices how to tackle this unusual way of building web-projects these days. It’s not free because it’s not a video-rebuilt of the manual - it’s my own philosophy - the things how I see them.

My subscribers started with those basics back in times of 5.5 and in an extended way in Version 6. This basic knowledge is enough to start to tinker with V7, which I honestly haven’t found time yet to produce.

This is not to be seen as advertising.

Cheers

Thomas

tutorials mailing list
email@hidden