[Pro] Linking to psition on page

Hi everyone,
question: is it possible to generate a hyperlink to a certain position on a page? I would like a link on an external website to a certain paragraph on one of my pages in a site built in Freeway/

Hope to hear from you,

regards
Marcel

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

If your site is built using FW you can use the Anchor link to create a link to a specific point in your web page.

Select the item you wish to create an Anchor, then right Click on the item and in the submenu select Anchor.

In the dialogue box that opens insert an appropriate name (remember it) for the Anchor (lets say the name is test), then select OK.

Upload your modified site.

Lets assume the page the Anchor was created on was

www.frewaysite.home, then the Anchor would be located at www.freewaysite.home#test

You may have to refresh the specific page that contains the Anchor within your browser, I am not sure on this point.

Then go to a new page on your Browser and select the www.freewaysite.home#test

It should load the page you specified with the Anchor and position the page within the display with the display at the location of the Anchor. (#test)

Hope this works for you.

John

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

You can link to any div on the page, for as long as you put a hash tag in front of it:

#div-name

You can link to any div on another page, for as long as you put a hash tag in front of it:

contact.html#div-name

It’s as easy as it can get.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden