[Pro] navigation bar responsive

in fw7 the navigation bar action why don’t is responsive?

Thanks/

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I don’t even think that action still is supported? Wasn’t that one kind of discontinued with the release of the CSS Menus action v2?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hello,

Hope you don’t mind me cutting in here.

I’d never heard of the navigation bar action but was reading this post as I was trying to get the navigation menu, which is the CSS menu on the page, to reduce in scale or be responsive, from one break point to the next prior to it becoming the ‘hamburger’ menu?
Is this possible?

Hope you don’t mind me asking.

Cheers

Anthony

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

reduce in scale or be responsive, from one break point to the next prior to it becoming the ‘hamburger’ menu

The easiest way is to just choose a width which you are comfortable that it morphs into the hamburger. Trying to jam too much in doesn’t work.

But you can have a CSS menu that is a % width prior to choosing the hamburger BP if you wish.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thanks Dave,

I was looking for the CSS menu to reduce in scale to avoid the last menu items folding under due to the menu not fitting the width available.
I have tried fixed % width and a flexible height on the actual CSS menu.

What I am looking for is for the full width of the menu with all the top menu items being in a line, no folding under, at the Landscape 1024 break point. The next break point after this is hamburger time!

let me know if this is achievable.

Many thanks.

Anthony

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

What I am looking for is for the full width of the menu with all the top menu items being in a line, no folding under, at the Landscape 1024 break point.

This is entirely down to the content of your Menu - the more there is the greater chance of flipping onto that 2nd line.

Remember that you can adjust text size etc. at different BP too.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

this navigation bar action.

insert/action item/navigation bar

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden