[Pro] Need a little 1 on 1 help please

Hi Kurt,

long thought about it and am even unsure if I should really answer here. Perhaps you didn’t know, so I’m telling you first:

I’m somehow the one on board which is known as the stinker. This is just because web design isn’t exclusively an endless row of technical constraints - it persists of much more disciplines. So it has mostly nothing to do with an editor or app such as Freeway. I’m trying to tell you why:

I’m stunned - positively - by your client portfolio. All of them are well known - world wide, and I’m pretty sure you guys do an amazing job. But in all honesty - the web design can’t keep, support or lay great stress upon your high professional way of working.

And I wonder why!

Don’t mistake me here, but page-layouts like this is simply “the Waltons” these days. I mean - you work in an extremely powerful and advanced and even glamorous part of the industry. What if not your website shall thrill them, literally?

So I’d like to spread your request in basically two parts:

You’ve got a problem with “web and its understanding” and a problem with “design and its conversion”. Finally you’ve got a problem in wrapping them both in a stable, ready to roll document. Freeway can help to solve the latter - but the stronger the material you put in there, the better are the chances to solve it.

So in your case, I’m pretty unsure if this “little” 1 on 1 is really much of help. But my fingers crossed, promised.

Yours sincerely

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: