[Pro] Need a little 1 on 1 help please

Thomas,

You are absolutely correct- I’m guilty as charged. I don’t want this to go off topic, here is the issue: I’m a film maker and a live event producer. I"m not a web designer and I do have trouble wrapping my head around the design and conversion: it’s not my skill set at all. However- my company, while we work at the high end of film production, is a staff of 4. None of us know web. Our competition can afford to spend thousands of dollars in web design and servicing. We can not. This is why I’ve turned to Freeway. I need to be able to compete against my competition with an interface that allows me to create private pages for my clients when they have a project. My competitors have a webmaster on payroll. I cannot. I’ve been able to design a fairly pedestrian site that I can at least wrap my head around. But I need help. So perhaps this isn’t the forum but I don’t know where else to turn.

So maybe a better question to ask is: Can anyone direct me to a list of designers that use Freeway that I might be able to hire and design a site that then they can hand my over the files and the “keys” to maintain? I might be able to afford that, I don’t know.

I’m sorry to have wasted the professional thread on this, I’m truly a first-timer at web design and just trying to learn this while keeping my business going. It’s taken me several weeks to get this site built, and I know it’s not as dynamic as it could be.

You’re not a stinker Thomas, you’re dead on, I thank you for your honesty. It doesn’t help me, but what you wrote is true, and truth is always the best answer.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: