[Pro] No controls with "Focus"

Hello,
I am using Exhibeo 2 and want to use the Focus theme. Once in Freeway the controls do not display. Occasionally they will on one page but not on others.
They always display with Exhibeo 1, but the thumbnail stack is so small and cannot be increased in size.
Is this a problem with version 2?

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Duncan,

Do you mean that the controls do not display when the page is displayed in a browser?

The thumbnail stack can be resized using the “Thumbnail Scale” slider in Document Settings in Exhibeo. However, you might have problems if the Action Item in Freeway is set to have a fixed size (it defaults to 100x100) because it seems that in this case the thumbnail stack is resized to the size of its containing box. One way to deal with this is to set the Action box to have undefined width and height (deselect the Width and Height buttons in the Dimensions section of the Inspector palette). This will cause the box to shrink in Freeway (which doesn’t know how large the content is), but after you have published the page you can turn the Width and Height back on (if you wish) and resize the box to match its content.

Jeremy

On 30 Jun 2018, at 17:10, Duncan Wherrett email@hidden wrote:

Hello,
I am using Exhibeo 2 and want to use the Focus theme. Once in Freeway the controls do not display. Occasionally they will on one page but not on others.
They always display with Exhibeo 1, but the thumbnail stack is so small and cannot be increased in size.
Is this a problem with version 2?

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for your reply.
The images appear in the browser, but usually no controls, although they appear on some pages. Everything works fine if I use Exhibeo version 1, but the size of the thumbnails in the stack is fixed at 100px and it seems this cannot be changed as with Document Settings in version 2.

I think I will have to stick with version 1, having spent so much time trying to get version 2 to work properly.

Yours,
Duncan

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Duncan,

I wonder if there is a conflict between the Exhibeo code and some Action code on the pages where the controls do not appear.

You could test this by duplicating a page which has the problem and removing or disabling any Actions that are on the duplicate page.

Jeremy

On 5 Jul 2018, at 18:51, Duncan Wherrett email@hidden wrote:

Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for your reply.
The images appear in the browser, but usually no controls, although they appear on some pages. Everything works fine if I use Exhibeo version 1, but the size of the thumbnails in the stack is fixed at 100px and it seems this cannot be changed as with Document Settings in version 2.

I think I will have to stick with version 1, having spent so much time trying to get version 2 to work properly.

Yours,
Duncan

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options