[Pro] Not optimized !

Hi,

I’m using Freeway (Pro) since Version 3 und have been watching FreewayTalk since almost 2 years (but never postet anything)…

Honestly:

Does anybody here really believe (not just hope) that Softpress will ever come up with a NEW VERSION of Freeway? Since they announced their “comeback” (almost 1.5 years ago) they didn’t communicate anything except “we’re working on it…”

If you honestly work on something you should inform your community with more than that, shouldn’t you?

Or isn’t it more realistic that they will come up with a message like “…sorry users but we decided to give up our business again…” like they did when they first closed down? Over night without any warning, excuse, alternative, solution…

I’ve never seen a company that communicated (or better NOT communicated) in such a bad manor. It’s absolute ridiculous how they treat this community and their customers.

I don’t want to insult anyone in this great forum… but the way Softpress communicates is a shame and not the way a company should behave if they want their (remaining) customers to stay “on board”.

Cheers
freeewaygal

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: