[Pro] Page>HTML Markup and other FW woes

Time for a vent because I have been doing a lot of adding/editing markup using this method recently.

1 - The dialogue box that opens is far too small and I have to resize it every time. I am sure that this was fixed in versions prior to 7.1.1. Can it please default to the size that you last had it open at.

2 - FW crashing when adding/editing markup. This has certainly been happening much more often in the latest release. Bring back stability here.

3 - Duplicating pages - when duplicating a page the new page is created with a max-width of 32767px. Nothing displays on the page until I reset it to my own default size.

There are 3 moans for SP Towers to look at - FW7.1.1 and OSX 10.11.1

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

And while we’re on it, markup boxes really should be set in a monospace font. It would make visual grepping much easier.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

###Gosh

I first thought never happened to me? Failed it did:

####Number 1

Is since stepping to El Capitan

####Number 2

OK - not really for me but I have to say that I don’t put much in there.

####Number 3

Is an entire mess, caused by items positioned absolute within a relative construction. I often mentioned it and still can’t proof.

This is how it looks in Freeway, needless to mention the “value” David mentioned above:

The captions I applied are positioned absolute. Those are screwing the entire page-view. As said, mentioned this before. And I had in previous projects serious troubles with this as well. It is seriously influencing the output - however luckily enough not exploding the browser (if it is of interest):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8231701/cdn-digitalmedia-themes/theGridMaterialz/thegrid-carousel.html

####Towers, please have a look at this!!! Preferably sooner rather than later (absolute in relative is standard!!!)

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden