[Pro] page not found and timedout

I get a error 404: page not found when I search for my site or it takes to long to load and session times out

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Check to be sure that you didn’t rename your index.html (Home page) something else. Note that you can (and should) have a separate Name and File Name attribute. The file name is the important part of this; unless the file is named exactly index.html, you will have to use the complete URL to the page (including the filename). The Web server will “auto-complete” the URL you note below to Reid's Gourmet | All natural flavored peanut butter and raw honey but if that file is missing, then you will get a 404.

Walter

On Apr 1, 2018, at 9:49 PM, Missi email@hidden wrote:

I get a error 404: page not found when I search for my site or it takes to long to load and session times out

www.reidsgourmet.com

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thanks Walter,

It looks like I did change the file name, so I changed it back. Would it make a difference that it is a mobile direct file?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

What does that mean, exactly? Whenever you want just the bare domain URL (or bare domain/folder) to work, you have to have a file named index.html inside the appropriate folder on the server. What that file name means to the Apache Web server is “if you can’t find a filename in the URL, use this one instead”. If that file also has a mobile redirect on it, then that’s fine, but not important to the Apache server.

Walter

On Apr 3, 2018, at 2:23 PM, Missi email@hidden wrote:

Thanks Walter,

It looks like I did change the file name, so I changed it back. Would it make a difference that it is a mobile direct file?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options