[Pro] PHP Feedback Form email - From?

Hello. Ive been used this PHP feedback form, and when a person fill and send the form contact, you receive teh email from server, with the email the person has entered as the From, so, you can easily press answer button, and you answer him.

I dont know when, but more than 1 year ago, I downloaded the lastest version (2.4.6) the one with blind copy, and sinde then, all the forms I made, they write the email from @noreply, so you cant reply when receiving an email.

Is this anything to do with this?

Its not a big problem, but for users is easyer to press answer button than copying and pasting the email address to make a new email.

Thanks.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I dont know when, but more than 1 year ago, I downloaded the lastest version (2.4.6) the one with blind copy, and sinde then, all the forms I made, they write the email from @noreply, so you cant reply when receiving an email.

Are you sure that you have the email field named correctly ie under the 3rd tab in the Inspector the name should be - email

Can you share a link to the form online and we can check it out.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hello, Dave. Im asking myself how I did, because I did what you say before, but didnt work… I think was because I usually write my item as Email, and now Ive changed it to email, and that was all…

Thanks

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden