[Pro] Preserve HTML font-size when iPhone orientation changes from portrait to landscape

Firstly I am new to Freeway Pro!

I have finished my site and all is good except the text changes (enlarges) when an iPhone is turned to landscape. To resolve this I have used the following code inserted at the relevant @media screen section via xcode.

html {
-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;
}

It works fine.

My problem is that when I go to edit the site and then preview it I get this warning β€œOne or more HTML files which do not belong to this site will be overwritten. Do you want to continue? " which is due to me inserting the code.

Is there a way to insert the html in the right place via freeway pro? I can re insert the html after every edit which would be a pain, just wondering if there is an easier way.

Simon

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

There are two ways doing so:

You can create styles using the edit β†’ styles dialogue. Once there, hit + creating a new one. Add in the Tag-field html, delete everything in the name field and click back into the Tag-field. Then hit extended and add there in the name/value dialogue:

-webkit-text-size-adjust for the name and 100% for the value. OK, OK, OK :slight_smile:

Then β€œforce” Freeway to publish by clicking ctrl key file β†’ publish everything to ensure, that this new style will be published.

The more lazy method is:

<style>
html {
-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; 
}
</style>

Add this via page β†’ HTML-Markup into the before end head tag of your page selecting the picker with the following entry:

before </head>

By this method, you can even link to an external style-sheet if you want so. You can edit the css there and Freeway will follow.

Never take hand on the generated stuff Freeway does, cause it will be overwritten with the next publishing (which you already recognized and is the gist of the warning message).

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you Thomas. I used the first suggestion and it works great. It did change some of my text styles but I just went through them and now it all looks like it should.

Thank you again.

Simon

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden