[Pro] [Pro] Background supersizer change colour / not working /

Hello,

Sorry for the double post, but I forgot a subject line…

The problem that still stands: can one change the background colour for the background supersize action in any way? I would like white for my vertical/horizontal images depending on the screen. Now it is black… changing the page colour does not work? Is this hard coded into the action?

Many thanks, iwert

I solved the original problem for the disappearing galleries:. After looking around for a few hours I discovered that the actions are not in a seperate folder where I used to keep them, but INSIDE the program package! Once I installed the action in there it worked again. Just strange the action was still visible in the actions menu and no warning was ever given upon export that the action could not be found? But solved for now…

That was the original problem:

I have an awkward problem. I wanted to update my site with some new galleries. But while selecting the folder with images in the Background supersizer panel works well on a new sub page, there is no slideshow with images when previewing in any browser (also not in Freeway). The older pages worked well… But when I forced ‘republished’ the site, all galleries are gone? So nowhere this works. It could be something changed since I last used the program (7.0.4 or something like that, I updated to 7.1.4 today, running in macOS Sierra.)

Anybody else with this problem? Any suggestions? Stuck here for the moment.

Many thanks,

Iwert

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

The color is in the supersized.css stylesheet, which is built into the Action. I’m not sure how you could change this without some serious hacking on the Action. I can’t even think of a way to change how it works with CSS added to your site, because the tag in use is just the body tag – it’s not scoped to the supersized element in any way.

If you want to experiment with this, you could try opening the Action with a programmer’s text editor like TextMate or BBEdit, both of which can open and edit bundle files like this without issue. Locate the Action in /Users/[yourname]/Library/Application Support/Freeway Pro/Actions/General. Inside the bgSupersizer.fwactionb bundle, the path to the file in question is Contents/Resources/Actions/supersized.css Try editing line 13, setting the background to #fff instead of #111.

Walter

On Jul 21, 2018, at 12:32 PM, Iwertb email@hidden wrote:

Hello,

Sorry for the double post, but I forgot a subject line…

The problem that still stands: can one change the background colour for the background supersize action in any way? I would like white for my vertical/horizontal images depending on the screen. Now it is black… changing the page colour does not work? Is this hard coded into the action?

Many thanks, iwert

I solved the original problem for the disappearing galleries:. After looking around for a few hours I discovered that the actions are not in a seperate folder where I used to keep them, but INSIDE the program package! Once I installed the action in there it worked again. Just strange the action was still visible in the actions menu and no warning was ever given upon export that the action could not be found? But solved for now…

That was the original problem:

I have an awkward problem. I wanted to update my site with some new galleries. But while selecting the folder with images in the Background supersizer panel works well on a new sub page, there is no slideshow with images when previewing in any browser (also not in Freeway). The older pages worked well… But when I forced ‘republished’ the site, all galleries are gone? So nowhere this works. It could be something changed since I last used the program (7.0.4 or something like that, I updated to 7.1.4 today, running in macOS Sierra.)

Anybody else with this problem? Any suggestions? Stuck here for the moment.

Many thanks,

Iwert

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Well, this worked, at least in the preview… you have to change the colour twice in this file, easy with a search. And the standard text editor can open the file (that is what I did),

Many thanks!!

Iwert

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden