[Pro] Publish Error

Hi, Please can you tell me how to clear publish errors in FW 7.1.3.
When I try to publish it is linking to old files in my trash which have been deleted as no longer in use in the current FW file?
How can I clear these please:
Many thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Publish Problems
17 July 2018 12:44:44 BST
RESOURCE CANNOT BE FOUND. The following resources cannot be found and will not be published.
The file Hard Drive:Users:user:.Trash:130114.freeway_:index.html for this resource cannot be found.
The file Hard Drive:Users:user:.Trash:MSD WEBSITE OLD FW FILES:200114.freeway_:index.html for this resource cannot be found.
The file Hard Drive:Users:user:.Trash:MSD WEBSITE OLD FW FILES:200114.freeway_:index.html for this resource cannot be found.
The file Hard Drive:Users:user:.Trash:MSD WEBSITE OLD FW FILES:030913.freeway_:index.html for this resource cannot be found.
The file Hard Drive:Users:user:.Trash:MSD WEBSITE OLD FW FILES:030913.freeway_:index.html for this resource cannot be found.
The file Hard Drive:Users:user:.Trash:060314b.freeway_:index.html for this resource cannot be found.
The file Hard Drive:Users:user:.Trash:180614 new logo.freeway_:index.html for this resource cannot be found.

dynamo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi gfel,

You can use the Edit Resources dialog to locate missing resources:

1. Select a resource that is marked as missing and click on Edit
  2. Click on Locate

If you no longer have a copy of the missing resource, you can detach it, and Freeway will use its own copy that it saves in the document. This may be lower-quality than the original resource:

1. Select a resource that is marked as missing and click on Edit
  2. Click on Detached

Incidentally, the current version of Freeway is 7.1.4. You can update for free by downloading the latest version from our web site:

Click on “Download Freeway 7 here” after “Already own it?”

Jeremy

dynamo mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you for the reply Jeremy,
The problem is it’s looking for .index html files in the trash rather than resources? So its not a resource/graphic that’s missing, so I can’t just reattach them?
Thank you also for the update suggestion :slight_smile:

dynamo mailing list
email@hidden

Hi gfel,

I don’t know how the confusion happened, but I think the Edit Resources dialog should still list these resources. It will also tell you which page they are on, and you may be able to find which item they are linked to by clicking on the Show button.

It’s possible that they have replaced background images, or Action files.

If they’re not needed at all, you can delete them from the Edit Resources dialog by clicking on the Delete button.

Jeremy

dynamo mailing list
email@hidden

Oh ok, I think I’m just afraid to delete index files! Thank you, I will be brave and look again :)))

dynamo mailing list
email@hidden

Hi gfel,

Deleting a resource in Edit Resources removes it from the document, but it doesn’t actually delete any files.

Also, Freeway doesn’t care if you delete any of the files that it generates (it will regenerate them).

Jeremy

dynamo mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you Jeremy for helping me! Did some deleting the error has now cleared! :))

dynamo mailing list
email@hidden