[Pro] Responsive Graphic

I have read the tutorials on how to build a web site with FW. Not finding much on how to build a responsive site. I am not understanding the best way to set up a graphic item. I know about pass through and that is about it.
Were is the best place to start.
Chris

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Chris
I went to Caleb’ site for Backdraft. Backdraft | The Responsive Framework for Freeway 7
Very helpful for me. Other option is get one of the Freeway templates and take it apart. The experts will have more but these have been a big help for me. Just have to dive in.
John

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks John, I see that learning responsive is not a easy walk in the park. I would like to see easy step by step tutorials for responsive site building. I am starting to take apart a template that has some of the things in it that I like. I am learning a lot doing it this way. I have 2 monitors set up so this is easy to do.

Thanks for the reply.
Chris

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

On the contrary, responsive design in Freeway is like a walk in the park. You only will have to work with an inline layout; but you really can do this easily. Just get your head around the box-in-box approach. It ain’t hard, it’s the letting go of old habits that will be the hardest part.

Richard

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I am so new at this , I don’t have any old habits or new ones. The only thing I am having a big problem with. Is building a box to put a photo in. Not sure of the steps to take. I know about the HTML body wrappers and header wrappers from the temlets I have been taking apart. Can’t get the graphics box to work. Photos are not lining up or looking that great .
Chris

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden