[Pro] Responsive website FWP 7.1 Slideshow

Interesting views and options mentioned in among this thread. I was just wondering if Fading Slideshow is FW7 compatible at all?

I liked the control aspect of this and the effect itself.

Cheers

Anthony

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Ahm - what exactly is the Fading Slideshow? Am just a bit confused cause it isn’t mentioned specifically in this thread.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

On 17 Jul 2015, 4:49 pm, Lewis wrote:

If I want to have a photo section in a FWP 7.1 site that is both a fading slideshow and maintains responsive design, i.e. shrinking and growing with devices viewed on, what Actions work, if any, to achieve this?
Or is this something specific to Exhibeo?
Thanks!

hello Thomas,

Its mentioned in the first post which is how I came across this thread. Fading slideshow is an action for creating…fading slideshows. Its been around for a long time.

Cheers

Anthony

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

I knew that I’m not the right person answering this cause I can’t remember using it. But what I found is another thread referring to this. Might be that there is some information in:

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the link.
Its odd that I couldn’t find this when I searched the forums. Its helpful and clarifies much of what I expected.
I shall look at the options and move things along. Theres always other things to be learned I guess.

Cheers for now

Anthony

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks Thomas,
I’ll re-create the situation an let you have a look.

Billy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden