[Pro] Responsive Woes

Yawn, this is all becoming very tiresome and repetitive.

Now not only do we have Thomas telling all of us “his way is the only way to create websites” he’s trying to sell memberships to his “Lounge” off the back of it as well. And insulting many forum members on a regular basis in the process.

With every comment it becomes clearer that Thomas has no time for beginners or enthusiastic amateurs, the very people who are the lifeblood to Softpress and potential purchasers of their software. Neither does he have time for any methods other than his own which tend to go against the whole ethos of the ‘Freeway-way’.

Sadly with every utterance potential purchasers are being put off buying the very software that has been designed with them in mind thus hitting Softpress in the pocket.

Now he has the arrogance to start telling Softpress how to write their software to make it work the way he wants. Well, Thomas, if you think there is a market for your type of software, and since you are such an expert, why don’t you go off and write it and sell it yourself? Is that why you are trying so hard to put people off using Freeway?

Meanwhile hopefully the rest of us can carry on experimenting, designing and discussing things in a friendly and helpful manner on this forum without this “pay me and I’ll show you how” sales pitch. I, and hopefully many others here, look forward to more successful products from Softpress that meet the needs of their target audience and not just the wishes of one individual.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: