[Pro] Responsive Woes

Google is what it is and with their shift towards responsive a year and a half ago, sites need to be responsive in order to rank.

I certainly can’t speak for Softpress, but I have found their reps to be solid citizens. I have no doubt that responsive is a huge focus for their developers. They do monitor the forums and they take user posts seriously (and when the word “dated” comes up, they certainly take note, whether it be opinion or fact). I’m looking forward to the improved state of responsive in FW this time next year.

Back when I was a proper reviewer I know that I would never use the word “dated” unless there were a serious problem, because that word tends to reverberate with potential customers. Is FW dated in my opinion? I would stick with “quirky” for now, but the D word would be floating in the back of my mind. I will confess that I was scheduled to write a review of FW when the responsive features came out but the responsive features struck me as being not quite ready so instead of reviewing that release, I decided to throw it back and let it grow a bit first.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: