[Pro] Responsive Woes

Ernie, I sincerely appreciate your thoughts. Honestly, I value your opinion far more highly than you may think. Sometimes my replies come off as uncaring or ungrateful, and perhaps you may have felt that way after reading some of those replies in the past; but please know that I have the highest respect for your opinion and your design expertise. If anyone needs a well-crafted “Responsive” site and cannot create it themselves, you should be their go-to man.

You make a good point about “numerous ways of accomplishing the same thing.” And that’s why I think the existing “hard way” (which is “the only way” currently) of Responsive design in Freeway should continue to exist along side whatever “canned” approaches SoftPress can ingeniously contrive to make the lives of feeble-minded folk like me a tad bit easier. That’s all I’ve been trying to see throughout this entire thread. And please consider that Paul Dunning, a Freeway expert and Actions expert, also concurs with this thinking, so I am not alone here.

I have a great love for Freeway and its developers and the community behind it. I want Freeway to thrive for many years to come. If I didn’t, I would show nothing but apathy toward this forum. I can say provocative things at times, I realize that. But passion for a great product does make me a little insane. I just want Freeway to be insanely great.

Sincerely,

James Wages

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: