[Pro] Running an App in the browser of a FW Site

I have a client that wants me to give them an estimate on a website that could allow members to pay for access to an application she has built. The application is for Windows only, and she is considering the pros and cons of offering a download link for the app itself, or a web portal type of situation where the members can use the software through the browser window itself. I’m assuming the later would allow Mac users to use the software.

I’m wondering about the feasibility of all of this with FreeWay. I assume a download link for the software would be pretty straightforward, password protect a folder on the server and provide a download link. But running software through the browser??? I have no idea how to pull that off, or if it’s beyond the capabilities of FW.

Also, what would it take to set up an automated download situation where the customer pays for the application, and then a password/serial is automatically generated and emailed to the buyer?

Thanks all!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

what would it take to set up an automated download situation where the customer pays for the application, and then a password/serial is automatically generated and emailed to the buyer?

Have a look at SiteLok/LinkLok Buy Membership Software and Systems Online UK | Vibralogix

No idea about running an app through the Browser. Interested in what you find out.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options